Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exit polls and stuff

We kind of need to geek out a little on exit polls and on Election Night coverage. Some/most of you will have an advantage over me, because I probably won't watch any. In fact, I've almost never watched any. The Goodwin Hotel in 2000, late into the night, is my only memory, and it is a VERY foggy one. But look at the fact that McCain was a question in 2000.

Now, I somehow know that Harry will click on EVERY link in this FAQ, but I encourage the rest of you to do so as well.

This story will give you a little context about the collapse of the VNS, although I don't really understand why we should feel better about what replaced it.

You might wanna watch the interview here with Rather and Silver. I don't really know how you watch Rather's network, but somebody oughta check it out on election night.

No comments: