Monday, November 16, 2009

From the reader standpoint

So, let's say I am the hypothetical reader who really cares about the political and governmental business of the state of Connecticut. It's Monday morning. I'm ready to begin my week. What do I want?
I probably want to know what got said on those Sunday morning state news shows that nobody watches. I want to know any interesting gossip and little stories I can amuse my colleagues with. I want to know if any news broke over the weekend in any venue. Above all, I want my snapshot to be comprehenensive. I want to look at one thing that doesn't leave anything out.
I some ways, my best shot right now is this non-organized impossible-to-search fairly new thing.
But it's not really what I want.

What I want does not exist right now.

No comments: