Friday, November 20, 2009

Life Is Tweet

I barely know what I'm doing, but I did set up a Tweetdeck account. So far, it does not really please me, but I haven't figured out how to get the columns the way I want them.
same goes for TwitScoop. What I really want is a Twitscoop feed onto Tweetdeck that is customized for the searches I want. I bet there's a way to do it.
I did have some success searching Hartford on TwitScoop. I found some people who, I think, will be helpful in some shows I'm doing in early December. (They are young Christians, and I don't know how else I would have found them.) So I've started following them.
I also purged out some of the followees one seems to get as a default setting on Twitter. I kept a few, like Jimmy Fallon, just for the sake of heterogenity. Then I started following Shirky and a few other people germane to our work.

No comments: